𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗙𝗖 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟭𝟱𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐴𝐺𝑀 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 15𝑡ℎ 𝑂𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟, 2022 𝑎𝑡 10:00𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑡 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝑆𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑡 – 59 𝑁𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑡, 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 2023.
During the AGM, resigning Committee Members will stand down and elections will be held for vacant positions.
If you are passionate about the club and are interested in joining the committee ahead of the 2023 season, please request a club nomination form or more information at email@example.com
There are also a number of General Committee roles available.
Note that nominations must be received one week prior to the AGM, meaning Saturday 8th October, 2022
Nominations for life membership for members who have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to the club over an extended period can be emailed to the Secretary.
1. Welcome members and guests
3. Acceptance of Minutes from the 2021 AGM
4. Business arising from Minutes
6. Presentation of reports from the Club President, the Club Treasurer and independent auditor
7. Acceptance of resignations of the 2022 elected Committee Members and any Committee Members wishing to stand down
8. Election of new Committee Members
9. Club Life Membership Nominations
10. General Business
We look forward to seeing you on the 15th October.
𝗚𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗖