For new (currently not playing at our club) junior and youth girls expressing interest or pursuing opportunities at Watsonia Heights FC in 2019
For team allocation and general organisation of football program on and off the pitch for 2019
- Player attends at least one of two sessions
- The club reaches out to parent/guardian to offer (pending availability*) the player the opportunity to play within one of our teams
*On the rare occasion we cannot offer you an opportunity, we will be in touch with you asap to inform you and help with finding an opportunity at another club
- Tuesday 11th & Thursday 13th December
- 6.30pm - 8pm
- Girls only sessions for girls born 2002 to 2008
- Join in with a mix of new and returning players for a training session and some game time
- Open to girls of all abilities
Note: For those born in 2009-2012, we will run a separate Mini Roos process for these age groups closer to season start (April) in February 2019.
Elder Street Reserve, Cnr Elder St and Delta Rd, Watsonia
Please report to clubhouse at least 15 minutes prior to session start to check in
Please note "Players are to wear boots and must wear shin pads"